There’s something for everyone from the oldest to the youngest Cowboy and Cowgirl during Wild West Days!
Wild West Days, Arizona’s largest western celebration, and a Cave Creek Merchants’ Association signature event, will be held from October 29th – November 2nd, 2014 throughout the Town of Cave Creek. The event features five days of non-stop family entertainment! There will be something for everyone from a non-motorized western parade and cattle drive to various events around town including a golf tournament, mutton bustin’, live bull riding, bath tub races, period costume competitions and vendors, live country music, and 2 exciting days of horse and rodeo activities in the central arena.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS, OCTOBER 29-NOVEMBER 2, 2014
PLEASE NOTE THAT “MISS WILD WEST DAYS” HAS BEEN CHANGED TO
SATURDAY NIGHT, November 1st, 2014
- Wednesday, October 29th-Bachelor/Bachelorette Auction 8 p.m. at the Buffalo Chip. Call Kristin @ 480.406.8455 or Marc @ 602.359.5473 for more details.
- Thursday, October 30th-Wild West Days Golf Tournament at Rancho Manana. Call Patty @ 480.204.0140 for more details
- Friday, October 31st-”Wild West Gala at The Stagecoach”–more details to follow.
- Saturday, November 1-Arizona’s only non-motorized parade led by a root-tootin’ cattle drive! 9 a.m. downtown Cave Creek. Please call Marc Pegler @ 602-359-5473 for more details.
- Saturday, November 1-Mutton Bustin’-Calling all cowpokes ages 4-7. 11 a.m. at the Buffalo Chip Saloon and Steakhouse. Please call Mark Stevens @ 602.757.3387 for more details.
- Saturday, November 1-Stagecoach Village-Vendors and all day western entertainment. Please call Terri @ 480.200.2844 or Patty @ 480.204.0140 for more details.
- Saturday, November 1- Bath Tub Races-Home made bath tubs on wheels fly down the street for a grand prize. 12 p.m. at Frontier Town. Please call Marc Pegler @ 602-359-5473 for more details.
- Saturday, November 1-Arena Events at Hogs n Horses, Mounted Shooters, Barrel Racing, Wild Horse Race, Bull Riding, Bronc Riding, Horse Soccer and many more Cowboy Games. Please call Miss Ellie @ 480.209.5259 for more details.
- Saturday, November 1- Pig Races-These little guys jockey for position down the runway to be the “Best Western Piglet” of the year, 12 p.m. & 3 p.m. at Harold’s.
- Saturday-November 2–Miss Wild West Days at Harold’s. Please call Kristin @ 480-406-8455
- Sunday, November 1- Wild West Days 1st annual POKER RUN on horseback. Sponsored by Cave Creeks Leslie Jensen of Farm Bureau Insurance. Please call Miss Ellie @ 480-209-5259 for more details.
- Sunday, November 1- Stagecoach Village-Vendors/western entertainment. Please call Terri @480-200-2844 or Patty @ 480-204-0140 for more details.
- Sunday, November 1- Arena events at Hogs n Horses, Mounted Shooters, Barrel Racing and much more. Please call Miss Ellie @ 480.209.5259.
WILD WEST DAYS FEATURED ARTIST
LIMITED EDITION POSTERS
Each year, the legendary Cowboy Artist, Lance Headlee creates a one-of-a-kind, limited edition art poster for Wild West Days.
The 2014 poster will be available for sale October. 17th!