There’s something for everyone from the oldest to the youngest Cowboy and Cowgirl during Wild West Days!
Wild West Days, Arizona’s largest western celebration, and a Cave Creek Merchants’ Association signature event, will be held from October 31st – November 3rd, 2013 throughout the Town of Cave Creek. The event features three days of non-stop family entertainment, mutton bustin’, live bull riding, bath tub races, mounted shooting, period costume competitions, live country music, celebrities from the Wild West and Hollywood, period vendors, cowboy theater stunt groups, a western parade and various horse-related activities in the central arena.
In it’s 10th year, Wild West Days is proudly sponsored and hosted by the Cave Creek Merchants & Events Association (CCMEA), and supported by the many shops, organizations and establishments of Cave Creek and the surrounding Desert Foothills. The CCMEA is a non-profit business-to-business entity serving the greater Cave Creek community and it’s sister areas. A portion of the proceeds will benefit charitable horse-related and other beneficiary organizations that help preserve and promote our proud Western heritage and patriotic citizens.
Watch Our Video
This year’s Title Sponsor is Sanderson Lincoln and Sanderson Ford. Wild West Days is proud to partner with all the team members of the Sanderson Team. Visit them:
For 2013, Wild West Days welcomes its new radio partner, 96.3 Real Country. Come on out to Wild West Days and hear the live broadcasts and call-ins, not to mention the BEST REAL COUNTRY music in the West!
This year’s Wild West Days features the Third Annual Gun Down By Sundown, led by Six Gun Entertainment, LLC. The two-day event will feature gunfighter groups from throughout the West that will perform in a gunfight competition all day long, on
November 2 and 3. Six Gun Entertainment’s Six Gun Justice also will give an award-winning performance on the evening of November 2.
This year’s Event and Schedule is now available! Click the link below for a PDF printable version of the Schedule and Map:
NEW THIS YEAR IN THE MAIN ARENA – BARREL RACING!
Other Exciting Wild West Days Events This Year Include:
- Miss Wild West Days – Cowgirls of all ages compete for the title of Miss Wild West Days. Turn out to see the competition and who has the fastest lasso in the West on Friday night! 50/50 Raffle, food and beverage specials. Reserve your table by calling Harold’s at: (480) 488-1906
- Bath Tub Races – home made bath tubs on wheels fly down the street for a grand prize
- Pig Races – these little guys jockey for position down the runway to be the “Best Western Piglet” of the year
- Cowpokes n’ Little Folks – A western playland for kids and their families featuring pony rides, performances by Detour Company and AFPA dancers, the Arizona Duuude, and the Buffalo Soldiers
- Wild West Bull Fest – Live bull riding at the Buffalo Chip Saloon & Steakhouse
- Arizona Cowboy Mounted Shooters – will be performing from their trusty steeds in the main arena
- Barrel Racing – Also in the main arena, watch these riders speed through the barrel course for the fastest time
Wild West Days Gives Back to Our Community…….Our 2013 Charities Include:
WILD WEST DAYS FEATURED ARTIST LANCE HEADLEE – LIMITED EDITION POSTERS
Each year, the legendary Cowboy Artist, Lance Headlee creates a one-of-a-kind, limited edition art poster for Wild West Days. The 2013 poster will be available for sale October. 17th!
2013 Wild West Days Limited Edition Poster “Born in the USA” By Lance Headlee
Call to reserve your 18 x 22″ poster: (602) 680-0101