There’s something for everyone from the oldest to the youngest Cowboy and Cowgirl during Wild West Days!
Wild West Days, Arizona’s largest western celebration, and a Cave Creek Merchants’ Association signature event, will be held from October 29th – November 2nd, 2014 throughout the Town of Cave Creek. The event features five days of non-stop family entertainment! There will be something for everyone from a non-motorized western parade and cattle drive to various events around town including a golf tournament, mutton bustin’, live bull riding, bath tub races, and vendors, and live country music.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS, OCTOBER 29-NOVEMBER 2, 2014
PLEASE NOTE THAT “MISS WILD WEST DAYS” HAS BEEN CHANGED TO
SATURDAY NIGHT, November 1st, 2014
- Wednesday, October 29th-Bachelor/Bachelorette Auction 8 p.m. at the Buffalo Chip. Call Kristin @ 480.406.8455 or Marc @ 602.359.5473 for more details.
- Thursday, October 30th-Wild West Days Golf Tournament at Rancho Manana. Call Patty @ 480.204.0140 for more details
- Thursday, October 30th-Ms Wild West Days Meet and Greet, Cowgirl Couture Fashion Show and Carnival at Corner at the Creek. Contact Kristin 480.406.8455
- Friday, October 31st-”Wild West Gala at The Stagecoach” Live music by CowboyUP and Dinner catering by Grilled Addiction at Stagecoach Village Contact Terri Harris 480.200.2844
- Saturday, November 1-Arizona’s only non-motorized parade. 9 a.m. downtown Cave Creek. Please call Joyce Butts @ 602-405-8773 or Marc Pegler @ 602-359-5473 for more details.
- Saturday, November 1-Mutton Bustin’-Calling all cowpokes ages 4-7. 11 a.m. at the Buffalo Chip Saloon and Steakhouse. Please call Mark Stevens @ 602.757.3387 for more details.
- Saturday, November 1-Stagecoach Village-Vendors and all day western entertainment. Please call Terri @ 480.200.2844 or Patty @ 480.204.0140 for more details.
- Saturday, November 1- Bath Tub Races-Home made bath tubs on wheels fly down the street for a grand prize. 12 p.m. at Frontier Town. Please call Marc Pegler @ 602-359-5473 for more details.
- Saturday-November 1–Ms Wild West Days at Harold’s. Please call Kristin @ 480-406-8455
- Sunday, November 1- Stagecoach Village-Vendors/western entertainment. Please call Terri @480-200-2844 or Patty @ 480-204-0140 for more details.
WILD WEST DAYS FEATURED ARTIST
LIMITED EDITION POSTERS
Each year, the legendary Cowboy Artist, Lance Headlee creates a one-of-a-kind, limited edition art poster for Wild West Days.
The 2014 poster will be available for sale October. 17th!