There’s something for everyone from the oldest to the youngest Cowboy and Cowgirl during Wild West Days!
Wild West Days, Arizona’s largest western celebration, and a Cave Creek Merchants’ Association signature event, will be held from October 29th – November 2nd, 2014 throughout the Town of Cave Creek. The event features five days of non-stop family entertainment! There will be something for everyone from a non-motorized western parade to various events around town including a golf tournament, mutton bustin’, live bull riding, bath tub races, and vendors, and live country music.
Presented by Van Chevrolet of Scottsdale
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS, OCTOBER 29-NOVEMBER 2, 2014
- Wednesday, October 29th - Bachelor/Bachelorette Auction. Check-in/Start Time 7:00/8:00 pm at the Buffalo Chip Saloon & Steakhouse. Charity Event for Wild West Days, Come bid on a date with the best Bachelors and Bachelorettes Cave Creek has to offer! $20 buys you a bidding paddle, a free appetizer and a free drink! Please call Kristin @ 480.406.8455 or Ms. Ellie 480.209.5259 for more details.
- Thursday, October 30th-Wild West Days Golf Tournament. Our Annual Golf Tournament with your chance to win a new Silverado courtesy of Van Chevrolet of Scottsdale. Check-in 11:30 at Rancho Manana Golf Club. Please call Patty @ 480.204.0140 for more details
- Thursday, October 30th – Ms Wild West Days Meet & Greet, Cowgirl Couture Fashion Show and Carnival. Come meet our contestants for Ms Wild West Days in a fun for the whole family Carnival! Live music by “Detour” and Chris Horn, food trucks and the Cowgirl Couture Fashion Show. Starting at 5:30 pm. Please call Kristin @ 480.406.8455 or Ms Ellie 480.209.5259 for more details.
- Saturday, November 1 Wild West Days Parade! Check-in/Start Time 8:00/9:00 am. Come and watch Arizona’s biggest non-motorized parade! From Cave Creek Town Hall to Harold’s Corral. Please call Joyce Butts @ 602-405-8773
- Saturday, November 1-Mutton Bustin’- Calling all Cowpokes 4-7! Come try your hand at Mutton’ Bustin’. We can only take the first 50 who sign up, don’t miss your chance to try this authentic western sport! Check-in/Start Time 10:45/11:00pm at the Buffalo Chip Saloon and Steakhouse. Please call Terre 480.734.1938 for more information.
- Saturday, November 1-Stagecoach Village Family Fun Zone and Live Western Bands. Wowee! Vendors and food trucks, bouncies and kids stuff galore! Free parking too! 10:00 am – 5:00 pm. Please call Terri @ 480.200.2844 or Patty @ 480.204.0140 for more details.
- Saturday, November 1- Bath Tub Races- 1:00pm – 3:00pm Our Annual Bathtub races at Frontier Town. Please call Marc Peagler @ 602-359-5473 for more details.
- Saturday, November 1- Pig Races-1 p.m. & 3 p.m. at Harold’s Corral. Place your bet for the fastest pork chop as they run around the track for title of “fastest Pig in the West”! Please Call Kristin @ 480.406.8455 for more details.
- Saturday, November 1, Miss Wild West Days. Ms Wild West Days is a symbol of our Town and the Cave Creek attitude. Come watch as we cheer the ladies on in this signature event. Check-in/Start Time 7:00/8:00pm. Please call Kristin @ 480.406.8455 or Ms Ellie 480.209.5259 for more details.
- Sunday, November 1- Stagecoach Village Family Fun Zone and Live Western Bands 10:00 – 3:00 pm. Wowee! Vendors and food trucks, bouncies and kids stuff galore! Free parking too!Please call Terri @480-200-2844 or Patty @ 480-204-0140 for more details.
WILD WEST DAYS FEATURED ARTIST
LIMITED EDITION POSTERS
Each year, the legendary Cowboy Artist, Lance Headlee creates a one-of-a-kind, limited edition art poster for Wild West Days.
The 2014 poster will be available for sale October. 17th!