Wild West Days 2014
October 29 to November 2, 2014
Get ready for some serious western-style family fun when Wild West Days 2014 comes ridin’ back into Cave Creek, Arizona!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS, OCTOBER 29-NOVEMBER 2, 2014
- Wednesday, October 29th-Bachelor/Bachelorette Auction 8 p.m. at the Buffalo Chip. Call Kristin @ 480.406.8455 or Marc @ 602.359.5473 for more details.
- Thursday, October 30th-Wild West Days Golf Tournament at Rancho Manana. Call Patty @ 480.204.0140 for more details
- Saturday, November 1, Miss Wild West Days-Cowgirls of all ages compete for the title of Miss wild West Days. Please call Kristin @ 480.406.8455 for more details.
- Saturday, November 1-Arizona’s only non-motorized parade led by a root-tootin’ cattle drive! 9 a.m. downtown Cave Creek. Please call Marc Pegler @ 602-359-5473
- Saturday, November 1-Mutton Bustin’-Calling all cowpokes ages 4-7. 11 a.m. at the Buffalo Chip Saloon and Steakhouse. Please call Mark Stevens @ 602.757.3387 for more details.
- Saturday, November 1-Stagecoach Village-Vendors and all day western entertainment. Please call Terri @ 480.200.2844 or Patty @ 480.204.0140 for more details.
- Saturday, November 1- Bath Tub Races-Home made bath tubs on wheels fly down the street for a grand prize. 12 p.m. at Frontier Town. Please call Marc Pegler @ 602-359-5473 for more details.
- Saturday, November 1- Pig Races-These little guys jockey for position down the runway to be the “Best Western Piglet” of the year, 12 p.m. & 3 p.m. at Harold’s.
- Sunday, November 1- Stagecoach Village-Vendors/western entertainment. Please call Terri @480-200-2844 or Patty @ 480-204-0140 for more details.