WHAT: 2nd Annual Poker Run Trail ride
WHERE: Harold’s Corral — 6895 E. Cave Creek Rd
WHEN: Sunday, November 6th, 2016
TIME: Check In at 8 am; Ride Starts at 9 am
COST: $25 per hand (additional Hand $15)
Includes Lunch! Pre-pay with form below or at check in
The Best Card Game in Town … POKER RUN on HORSE BACK!
Come join in and bring your friends!
- Try your luck with the DRAW-Card draw that is!
- Wild West Days 2nd annual Poker Run Sunday, November 6th– 1st card draw and ride begins at 9 am from the parking lot at Harold’s Corral.
- Staging and check-in begins at 8 am.
- 5 stops to draw cards and test your luck along a 2+ hour Cave Creek scenic route.
- Lunch and prizes awarded at the Buffalo Chip Saloon.
- Winners awarded with BEST HAND and WORST HAND! Other prizes awarded as well.
- Must be 18 or over to participate.